Position Title: International Programs Coordinator
Under the direction of the Associate Dean of Student Affairs, the International Programs Coordinator supports the international experiences of Olin students and serves as the College’s immigration officer. This position is for 20 hours per week.
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO)
- Ensures compliance with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) SEVIS system including reporting and other processing
- Communicates with international students on visa requirements, facilitates the processing of I-20 visa applications, and coordinates with other Designated School Officials (DSOs) on campus
- Reviews and analyzes daily monitoring of SEVIS reportable items.
- Advises and supports the study abroad program
- Provides overall customer service to students
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two to four years of relevant experience.
Computer proficiency including working knowledge of MS Office and other desktop utilities, strong organizational skills, enthusiastic interest in working with college students, cooperation, attention to detail, sensitivity, strict confidentiality, discretion and a calm demeanor.
Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident to meet federal regulatory requirements for professional practice as a Designated School Official. Knowledge of F-1, J-1 visa regulations, and SEVIS.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your reason of your interest in working at Olin College of Engineering.
In accordance with its own values and with federal and state regulations, Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering does not discriminate in admission, programs, services or employment—including the recruitment, hiring, training and promotion of persons in all job classifications—on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Olin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.