Covid-19 Updates: New Message Posted to Messages for Students on 6/12/20
Messages for Campus | Messages for Faculty | Messages for Students | Students & Families FAQ | Employee FAQ | Faculty FAQ | Resources
Coronavirus - COVID-19
The purpose of this page is to keep the Olin College community updated on the status of the global COVID-19 outbreak and how the college is anticipating and responding to its impact on our community. We continue to closely monitor the situation and are in constant contact with state and local public health officials and other relevant parties. This site will be updated as often as possible, including information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other trusted sources. At present, there are no known cases of COVID-19 in our community.
If you have questions about COVID-19 and Olin College, you can reach out via email email@example.com:
The following is a summary of the actions Olin is taking to help curb the global spread of COVID-19 (as of March 17, 2020):
- All courses are moving to online instruction starting on March 23, 2020.
- Students have been asked to plan not to return to campus after spring break.
- All college-sponsored travel has been suspended until further notice and community members are also discouraged from taking personal travel.
- All non-essential in-person campus visits are suspended, this includes visits arranged through the Office of Admission and Financial Aid and the Office of External Engagement.
- Community members have been asked to self-quarantine if they or a household member is ill with symptoms of COVID-19