Charles Fadel is a global education thought leader and expert, author, and inventor, with several affiliations:
• Visiting Practitioner at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education. Visiting Lecturer at Wharton/UPenn’s CLO program. Member of the President’s Council at Olin College of Engineering. Senior Fellow, Human Capital at The Conference Board.
• Vice Chair of the Education Committee of the Business & Industry Advisory Committee to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
• Formerly Global Education Lead at Cisco Systems and its liaison with UNESCO and the World Bank.
• Board member at Innovate/Educate. Former board member at the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, and Change the Equation.
• Co-author, best-selling book, “21st Century Skills” now being translated into Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Korean.
• Angel investor with Beacon Angels.
He has worked on education projects with more than thirty countries and states, both developed and developing. His work spans Schools, Higher Education, and Workforce Development. He has been featured by National Public Radio, the CBC, Huffington Post and many other media.
Charles has been awarded five patents, and worked in the ICT industry (semiconductors and systems) for 20+ years in his career. He holds a B.S. in electronics/physics with a minor in neuroscience and a M.B.A. in international marketing.